Monday, January 11, 2010

Who Am I ?

Every once in a while I like to have some fun and hopefully provoke a little thought with a game I call "Who am I". Here we go.
I am a former N.F.L. quarterback. I rank 7th all time in pass completions and 6th all time in pass attempts. I currently rank 7th in all time passing yards and 8th all time in touchdown passes. I have a higher yards per completion average than Joe Montana, Brett Favre, Tom Brady, Troy Aikman, and Peyton Manning.
Although my critics will say I threw too many interceptions my career interception percentage of 4.0 is better than all of the following players: Fran Tarkenton, Johnny Unitas, Dan Fouts, Terry Bradshaw, Len Dawson, Sonny Jurgenson, and Joe Namath.
Those players are all in the N.F.L. Hall of Fame. In all likelihood I never will be. In case you haven't yet figured out who I am allow me to introduce myself. My name is Vinny Testaverde.

2 comments:

  1. Does this mean Donovan Mcnabb will get in before Vinny?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Testaverde will go down as one of the most underrated players of all time. They threw him out of Cleveland becausue of Kosar and he ended up playing for much longer. One of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete